You can join the Wagga RSL Club for only $5 for one year or $20 for 5 years. You can now also renew your 2020 membership. To enjoy continued benefits please renew your membership by the 31st of December 2020.
- Use of all facilities and services
- Immediate access to Rewards Club discounts program
- Membership of the Star Member Loyalty program
- Discounts at more than 80 Wagga businesses
- Discounts at resort accommodation
- Freedom to have a Nexus Prepaid eftpos card (click here for Nexus terms and conditions)
- Entry into all promotions and draws
- Discounts on food and beverages when paying by points
- Accrual of member points on purchases
- Loyalty deals on RSL Motel accommodation
- Discounts of function room hire
- Free use of Kids’ Club *
- Free use of Courtesy Bus *
- Free use of pool and snooker tables at the RSL
- Private access to clubs through rear entrances
- Voting rights at AGM and special meetings (conditions apply)
* Our courtesy bus and kids club remain closed until further notice due to COVID restrictions
Wagga RSL Club
- Free wi-fi
- Free Pool & Snooker in the Sports Bar
- ATM’s available in front foyer & the Sports Bar
- SKY channel & fox sports
- Platinum level TAB & Sportsbet terminal in Sports Bar
- EBT in gaming lounge
- Keno including self service terminal
- Crowd DJ in the Sports Bar
- Gaming room including roulette & outdoor gaming
- Outdoor terrace & smoking areas
Kidz Club (currently closed due to COVID)
FUN, FUN AND MORE FUN! The Kidz Club, located opposite ALBERT’S Restaurant, is the ideal entertainment venue for your kids. This refurbished spacious room is fully equipped with ipads, a giant blackboard and & massive screen so they can enjoy all their favourite shows.
Parents can enjoy a quiet coffee while the children entertain themselves. The facility is fully supervised by our experienced staff every Thursday evening from 6-9pm, Friday 6-10pm, Saturday 6-10pm and Sunday 6-9pm. Children must be supervised by an adult at all other times.
Parents please take note of the Club rules. Children will be supervised for a period of two hours only. You must be a member of the Club and your children must be three years or over and toilet trained. Parents must remain on the Club premises and answer when paged. For the well being of the children, staff on duty will use their discretion to limit numbers to a reasonable level.
Be sure to take advantage of this great facility, the kids will be sure to love it!
Courtesy Bus (currently not available due to COVID)
To book the courtesy bus please call the Club on 02 6921 3624. Please note that In line with our company policies and applicable legislation children under seven are not permitted to travel on our courtesy bus.
Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs
Pick Up & Drop Off from 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Pick Up & Drop Off from 5:00 pm – 12:00 midnight
Pick Up & Drop Off from 5:00 pm – 12:30 am