membership is only $2.
We are keen to make life easy and move customer experience and loyalty to the next level. There is no longer a renewal fee for membership, simply pay the one-off fee of $2 to join and we will not bother you again. We are keen to make the process simple as we continue to reward our loyal members with benefits that are meaningful to them.
It’s now easier than ever for you to be part of our club community. Being a member is your passport to affordable dining, drinks, entertainment and member benefits.
You can either join at any time when you are in the club or online. Should you have any trouble joining online please phone our team on (02) 6923 7200.
When you join in the club you will receive you card instantly whereas when you join online it may take up to four days before you can collect your card from our customer service team upon entry.
- One off joining fee of $2
- Special member pricing including pay by points discounts
- Discounts on holidays in Fingal Bay, Urunga & Sussex Inlet
- Free courtesy bus service
- Access to kids indoor play space
- Birthday surprise based on your tiering level
- Loyalty dollars for staying at our Motel
- Access to our Rewards Club partners giving you discounts at over 80 Wagga businesses
- Discounts on room hire when holding a special event
- No annual renewal fee
- Exclusive entry through Sportsbar
- Free use of snooker and pool tables
- Freedom to have a Nexus prepaid eftpos card, click here for important documents including PDS, FSG and Target Market Determination
- Entry into all major promotions including cash draws, cars and happy hours
- Enjoy discounts and rewards being part of our Star Member Loyalty program
The Sportsbar has everything you need for a great night out with friends. Watch your favourite live sports on the big screens while you enjoy a game on our pool & snooker tables or take advantage of the TAB & Sportsbet facilities, all topped off with your favourite tunes with CrowdDJ. Remember live bands happen here on the last Saturday of every month too. See our What’s On section for who is giging next.
Social Bowls is a great social activity and many groups including friends, business colleagues, office groups and tradies are taking advantage of the new Clarrie & Stans Popup Bar and the relaxing atmosphere this creates.
If you are keen to book a group in please email Lea-Anne, our Functions Co-ordinator, at [email protected]
Take advantage of the warmer months and enjoy a drink on the deck at Clarrie & Stans pop up bar on the greens. Our full cocktail & pizza menu is available to order from the bar. You can even book a seciton of this for a private function if you have something special to celebrate.
The Kids Club is fully equipped with games, a giant blackboard and & massive screen so they can enjoy all their favourite shows.
The facility is fully supervised by our experienced staff every Friday and Saturday 6-10pm. Children must be supervised by an adult at all other times.
Parents please take note of the Club rules. Children will be supervised for a period of two hours only. You must be a member of the Club and your children must be three years or over and toilet trained. Parents must remain on the Club premises and answer when paged. For the well being of the children, staff on duty will use their discretion to limit numbers to a reasonable level.
Available every day
Pick up & drop off from 5pm
To book the courtesy bus please call the Club on (02) 6923 7200.
Please note that in line with our company policies and applicable legislation children under seven are not permitted to travel on our courtesy bus.
Electric Car Charging stations available for public use
Become A Member of Wagga RSL
Become a member of Wagga RSL, for exclusive access to deals, discounts, social events and entertainment. It’s easy to join, simply follow the button below to become a part of RSL Wagga